With this web web page
These pages is for homosexual and bisexual guys, and males who possess intercourse with guys, who will be having tests or treatment plan for prostate cancer tumors. Partners and family unit members may additionally believe it is helpful.
Other information and help that you could find helpful contains:
- Our booklet for homosexual and men that are bisexual which you are able to purchase or download free of charge
- Information for trans ladies
- True to life tales, including some from gay or men that are bisexual
- Neighborhood organizations, including some for gay and men that are bisexual their lovers
- Our network – it is possible to publish a remark anywhere but there’s a section that is specific homosexual and bisexual males
- Our Specialist Nurses – call them or talk with them online.
Prostate cancer tumors in homosexual or bisexual males
Prostate cancer is not more prevalent in homosexual or bisexual males, or perhaps in males that have rectal intercourse, also it’s addressed into the way that is same. However, if you’re homosexual, bisexual or a guy that has intercourse with males, you may have some certain concerns or issues. We’ve included information which may be highly relevant to you, and concerning the help available.
So you are not at risk of getting prostate cancer if you’re a gay or bisexual trans man (assigned female at birth but identify as a man) you will not have a prostate.